- We offer full laboratory services - We draw specimens on site and send them to a lab in Pendleton, with results back to us the next day. We even offer courtesy lab draws, which means a patient can ask their primary care doctor or specialist to send the lab request to us and the patient can get their labs drawn at our clinic rather than having to drive to The Dalles for a lab draw.
- We offer Sports Physicals for school-aged children who need clearance to play sports.
- We offer Adult and Pediatric Immunizations of all kids. We even offer immunizations through "Vaccines for Children" which is a program for uninsured children.
- We have access to State-wide immunization records.
- We offer INR/Protime tests for patients requiring anti-coagulation and Coumadin management.
- National Registry CDL Physical Exams - see our Forms tab for the medical history form that needs to be filled out before every CDL exam.
- We offer "piggy back care". We realize that patients might have another provider. We will happily see any patient if they are not able to see their regular provider in a timely manner. We share our records with the regular provider as requested.
- ECG Testing
- Well Child Exams
- General Check-ups
- Well Woman Exams
- Breathing Treatments
- Asthma Assessment and
- TreatmentsWe keep a small pharmacy on hand of some of the most commonly prescribed drugs.
- Skin Biopsy
- Wound Care
- Initial Dermatology Assessment
- Removal and/or treatment of finger and toe nail beds
- Walk-in assessment of Injury
- Removal of Impacted Ear Wax
- Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Diabetic Management
- Preventative visits for the elderly
- Addiction assessment and referrals
- New Employment Physicals
- Hormone Injections
- Life Insurance Physicals
- Disability Physicals
- Workers Compensation Claims
- ADD/ADHD Treatment and
This is not a complete list. If you do not see what you are looking for on this list, please call 541-565-3325 for more information.
For billing questions call: 541-565-0536
We bill all insurance companies; however, that does not mean that insurance companies who consider the Sherman County Medical Clinic "out of network" will pay for the visit. It is the patient's responsibility to check to see if the Sherman County Medical Clinic and/or Mark Corey, FNP is considered "in network" for their insurance company. We are happy to bill your insurance. If you do not have insurance, we offer a discount on the office visit when you pay at the time of the visit. All new, un-insured patients are required to pay at the time of the visit and will receive the discount.
We have some pharmacy items available for purchase at the clinic. All purchases of pharmacy items as well as co-pays are due at the time of the visit for ALL patients. We do not have the ability to bill insurance companies for pharmacy items. Thank you for your understanding.